As the Branch Manager of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky office of Waddell & Reed, I work to develop a team of financial advisors and office staff. Some of my day-to-day activities include:
- Recruiting, selection and licensing of field leaders and financial advisors to one of two Waddell & Reed platforms.
- Coaching financial advisors as they seek to build efficient, unique and growing practices.
- Removing roadblocks that impede field leader and financial advisor success.
- Executing frontline supervision, identifying and addressing supervisory issues as needed.
- Guiding financial advisors in developing succession strategies as they plan for their own retirement.
- Encouraging financial advisors to maintain a balanced approach to business and personal goals.
I have been in the Financial Services Industry for over 27 years. I graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics Management. I have lived in Cincinnati with my wife and 3 children for the last 17 years and am actively involved in the West Chester community through numerous family activities including church and youth sports.
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any other entities referenced herein. 07/18